Advertisement

Santa Loses It, Tells Kids To 'Get The F*ck Out' Of Christmas Event

Can Santa Claus deliver himself coal?

Kids have had their Christmas dreams shattered, after a Santa Claus raged following a smoke alarm being triggered at a Christmas event in St Ives, U.K.

A smoke machine at a "family friendly rave" event at a British function centre set the alarm off. Adam Gaynor, who brought his kids to the event, claimed Santa told the children to "get the f*ck out".

A mugshot of Santa Claus (Getty Images)(stock image)

“He came changing in, ripped his hat and beard off in front of 50-odd kids and started shouting and swearing at people to leave,” Gaynor, who was there with his kids, claimed on Facebook.

“You should be ashamed of yourself acting like that in front of children. There is no way he should be allowed near a child.”

READ MORE: Santa Put On Naughty List For Boobs Comment

READ MORE: Santa Hat-Wearing Thief Steals Wheelchair, Leaves Man Stranded In Toilet

The DJ, Stuart Wilkin, said Santa was "pissed off" and "raging", the Independent reported.

“Santa was raging and did rip off his beard and hat and swore in front of the kids, which I am making no excuse for – it was terrible," he said.

“However, I do think though the reason Santa was raging was because they booked a kids’ rave on the same day as kids going to see Santa upstairs above the event.

“He probably sat there trying to talk to kids with thumping music playing and was pissed off. The fire alarm going off was probably the final straw for him.”

The event organiser, Festival Events St Ives,  issued an apology to the families, and claimed Santa had just been trying to evacuate everyone.

"Santa was upstairs in his grotto, an event organised by Festival Events St Ives (a voluntary organisation) and immediately assisted in the evacuation of the building," the group said on Facebook.

"FESt wish to apologise for any offence or distress caused to parents and children by the attempts to ensure all visitors and staff had exited the building and were safe."