Aussies Throwing It Away In Adelaide
Australia is 4/104 at stumps on day four of the first Test in Adelaide, chasing 323 for victory.
Earlier, the hosts bowled India out for just 307 in their second innings. It was a good result after the visitors had been 3/234 at one stage. Several Indian batsmen seemed to throw away their wickets.
But Australia never really got going in reply. Aaron Finch was only saved from being out LBW for another duck by the length of Ishant Sharma's big toe, after the tall Indian overstepped the line.
But Finch was gone soon eough -- raising huge questions over his Test future -- and Harris, Khawaja and Handscomb followed.
Shaun Marsh (14) and Travis Head (11) are still at the crease for Australia. The chances of them steering Australia towards the target?
Not high you would have thought, but we'll be here cheering for them tomorrow. See you then.
And to see how the day panned out -- with all the wickets and controversial moments -- you scan scroll through our good areas live coverage below.
- Four down, Aussies in huge trouble
- Shaky start to Aussie innings
- Saved by two centimetres!
- Fans furious at 7 for missing hat-trick ball
- India all out
- Six for Lyon
- Pant's down!
- Lyon strikes twice!
- Last throw of the dice as Australia takes new ball
- Pujara the key man as India hang tough on day three
- Has Australia become too nice to win?