Advertisement

Police Say There Is Video Of Alleged Kevin Spacey Assault

A man who accused Kevin Spacey of sexually assaulting him captured some of the alleged incident on camera, police have confirmed.

The man claimed the incident occurred in 2016 and according to a statement from authorities the victim said his girlfriend didn't believe him so he used Snapchat to film parts of the incident.

The man, who was 18 at the time, said he sent messages -- including the video -- to his girlfriend after Spacey gave him drinks and "continued the touching through the top of [his] pants".

READ MORE: Former 'House Of Cards' Star Kevin Spacey Charged With Sexual Assault

Spacey is reportedly due in court January 7, facing a charge of indecent assault and battery on allegations he assaulted former WCVB TV anchor Helen Unruh's son in 2016. Unruh first came forward a little over a year ago in November 2017 where, in a press conference, she spoke directly to the disgraced actor.

"To Kevin Spacey, I want to say this," Unruh said, "Shame on you for what you did to my son."

A Massachusetts prosecutor charged Spacey with sexual assault earlier this week and soon after the news began to surface of the charge, Spacey released a strange video himself.

READ MORE: House Of Cards Buries Their Kevin Spacey Problem In New Tease

As his House of Cards character, Spacey spoke to the camera saying, "You wouldn't rush to judgment without facts, would you?"

Actor Kevin Spacey in still image taken from a YouTube video
Image: Twitter @KevinSpacey.

Unclear if Spacey was referring to the way his character was killed off after he was fired from the Netflix series, he continued saying, "All this rush to judgement made for such an unsatisfying ending. To think it could have been such a memorable send-off."

The entire video acts as a double entendre for his role in House of Cards and his career. Posting it on Christmas Eve, it also plays as if it's a direct response to the more than 30 allegations of sexual assault and misconduct against the disgraced actor.

READ MORE: Kevin Spacey's Billionaire Boys Club Barely Made $100 On Opening Day

Captioning the video "Let Me Be Frank" -- a play on his character's name Frank Underwood -- it was incredibly poorly received as Spacey failed to respond to the charges against him.

It was the first time Spacey had reappeared in the public eye since the first allegations against him began when actor Anthony Rapp came forward in October 2017.

Spacey was fired from House of Cards and his role in All the Money in the World was re-cast. His latest film, The Billionaire Boys Club was a major box office flub, failing to earn more than $200 on its opening day.

Featured image: Getty Images.